Seeking Volunteers: Client Advisory Committee
The purpose of The Crisis Center Client Advisory Committee is to provide current and potential client perspectives and input into the programs and activities of The Crisis Center. Through regular meetings, the committee members will discuss and make recommendations related to the services provided by The Crisis Center, which will be presented to and reviewed by the Board of Directors.
This is a chance for you to:
- Share your opinions and experiences
- Provide recommendations and feedback
- Represent the interests of The Crisis Center’s clients
- Help The Crisis Center improve services for clients
- Meetings will occur every 2-3 months from 6-8 p.m. on a determined date. Dinner will be provided.
- Topics related to Crisis Center programs, activities, and operations will be brought before the committee for feedback and recommendations.
- Committee member terms will be three years in length based upon when the member has joined.