The Marketing & Communications Coordinator should be team-oriented, organized, and able to re-prioritize tasks as necessary under tight deadlines.
- Social media management
- Digital ad management
- Email marketing
- Graphic design
- Press releases/Media advisories
- Quarterly newsletters
- Annual report content and design
- Print ad management
- Monitor analytics along with Communications & Development Manager
- Write blog and newsletter content
- Video production
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing, or a related field of study OR a minimum of two years of practical experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords, etc)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
Desired Education & Experience:
- Photography and videography skills are strongly desired.
- Experience in managing media relations.
- Experience in implementing strategic communication plans.
- Public speaking and/or interaction experience.
- Flexibility in work schedule, as evening and weekend hours will sometimes be required.
Hours: Full-time, exempt
Salary: $33,000-$38,750 commensurate with experience
Persons interested in this position should send a cover letter, resume, three graphic design samples, and one social media sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crisis Center
1121 Gilbert Ct.
Iowa City, IA 52240
Position open until filled
The Crisis Center of Johnson County is a United Way of Johnson and Washington Counties Partner Agency and an Equal Opportunity Employer.