The Crisis Center is asking for your help to make our Thanksgiving in July Community-Wide Food Drive a success in 2017. Community members can drop off food donations at these locations during the month of July.
Thank you to our generous 2017 sponsor, Hills Bank & Trust Company! Donations can be dropped off at the following locations any time through the month of July. Hills Bank employees will be tabling at HyVee, Fairway, and New Pi locations on July 15 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Drop off locations:
- All Johnson County Hills Bank & Trust Company branches
- First Ave. HyVee (812 S. First Ave.)
- Waterfront HyVee (1720 Waterfront Drive)
- North Dodge HyVee (1201 N. Dodge Street)
- Fareway East (2765 Commerce Drive)
- Fareway West (2530 Westwinds Drive)
- New Pi Coop Iowa City (22 S. Van Buren Street)
- All Johnson County University of Iowa Community Credit Union locations
- OR drop off at the Food Bank during regular business hours, Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (1121 Gilbert Court)