We Can Help
When any situation has become too difficult for you to cope with alone, we can help. Everyone at The Crisis Center is passionate about treating those in crisis as valuable human beings.
The Crisis Center provides immediate support through our Crisis Intervention, Food Bank & Emergency Assistance, and Community Intervention Programs.
- 24-Hour Crisis Line – emotional support, information, referrals by phone
- Crisis Chat – online emotional support, information, and referrals
- Mobile Crisis Outreach Program – dispatches mental health counselors to homes, schools, ER’s or public places where a mental health crisis is occurring
- Food Bank – weekly supplemental food
- Emergency Assistance – limited financial assistance to avoid eviction or loss of utilities
- Mobile Food Pantry – monthly supplemental food to select sites across Johnson County
- Community Programs – Suicide Prevention Training and Support Groups
- Disaster Recovery – from natural disasters that affect the community